-
October 31st, 2005, 08:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
November 1st, 2005, 04:31 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I will check and post here who it is...
Its:
Emily Strange !!!
*Bump*
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ November 04, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font></font>
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 02, 2007 12:04 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
-
November 1st, 2005, 04:35 AM
#3
Inactive Member
EmilyStrange in CA?? Are you here?
You are on the scedule for November unless there's a mistake. Just let me know.
If you can do it then just PM your address to Kym in Canada. She has Cambria now.
And let me know thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 4th, 2005, 11:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
*Bump*
EmilyStrange are you here? PM me please...if you don't want Cambria anymore tell me ok. If you do, then let me know so I can have her sent to you from where she is...
-
November 5th, 2005, 01:02 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Emily hasn't posted here in a while. You could check her website to see if she has an email address there. I remember reading on her site that she sold a lot of her AG stuff to feed a new addiction to Juicy Couture... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 6th, 2005, 03:17 AM
#6
Inactive Member
What's Juicy Couture? Thanks for the info. Should I still have her get Cmabria or not? If she's not relaly into AG anymore and doesn't come on this board then maybe I shouldn't? I don't know. Any opinions, advice, welcome. Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 6th, 2005, 03:29 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I just saw her on the board yesterday or Thursday,she was replying to a post.
-
November 7th, 2005, 03:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Cambria is having a great time! She is so hoping it will snow before she has to go.
Just send me a PM letting me know where to send her.
We SO enjoyed having her. Her s****book is AMAZING.
Kym
-
November 7th, 2005, 08:31 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Jouicy Couture,is a expensive clothing and bag line!
-
November 7th, 2005, 11:20 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Wow great!!! Yeah, Emily just PM Kim with your address. You get her till the end of Nov./start of Dec.
Then she'll have a new host for Dec.
I am so glad to here that her scrabook is great! Thats one of the most exciting things about my doll is that when she comes home I will get to look at what she did with all you guys!! I am really excited about that!
Thanks everybody!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 07, 2005 07:30 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks